- ¼ cup of Nut butter. This could be peanut, hazelnut, almond, or any other seed butter.
- Two full scoops of unflavored collagen peptide powders
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of coconut oil. It’s up to you to use as much oil as you desire.
- Some optional ingredients: salt to taste, chocolate chips, and alternative sweeteners like Stevia and Swerve.
Collagen nut butter benefits:
- It is heart-healthy
Nut butter contains many nutrients that can improve your heart’s health, including Magnesium, Vitamin E. Using nuts will help to reduce the heart disease risk. However, if you do not want to gain weight, or you’re on a low-calorie diet, then you better reconsider using this recipe not have a high intake of nut butter as it has a high calorie level.
- Amazing boost for athletes
It is common among athletes and bodybuilders to have peanut butter in their diets. The main reason might be that nut butter has a high level of calorie & unsaturated fat which are necessary for heavy workouts. Collagen nut butter can be perfect for building and repairing muscles as a great source of protein.
- Improving blood sugar level
Without having any artificial sugar, nut butter does not increase the blood glucose levels, which means it’s a good option for those who have (or are prone to) diabetes. On the other hand, nut butter is an excellent source of magnesium which is also useful for the people afflicted with diabetes.