- ½ a cup of low-fat cottage cheese
- 15 ounce can of drained garbanzo beans
- 4 scoops of collagen peptide protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- ¾ of a cup of Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 Tablespoon of a sweetener (we suggest Maple Syrup)
- extra virgin olive oil to drizzle on top (optional)
- fresh veggies (for serving – not blending)
Tips for better bites:
- The amount of pumpkin you put in can be adjusted, add or retract given your taste.
- Keep in mind that this snack can be stored in a refrigerator for up to a week, providing you with a pre-made snack after a workout.
- You can also incorporate it into your meals. This recipe goes well with rotisserie chicken, ground beef tacos.
- If thin it out with a bit of olive oil and water it will be an excellent dressing that pairs particularly well with roasted salmon.